All the artistic content (maps, drawings) created by the author (Jozsef Tothi, digitaletrigan.com / @Digitaletrigan) is released under a Royalty Free Licence.
The author grants the Licensee a limited, worldwide, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-exclusive license to use the content for the permitted uses described below.
The content can be used unlimited times for non-commercial use but cannot be used for commercial purposes without the author’s written consent.
This license allows you to use the artistic content in:
- Print including textbooks, newspapers, magazines.
- Digital including digital text documents and ebooks, presentations, proposals, and reports.
- Advertising and promotional materials, including flyers, brochures, banners, and advertising, product packaging, book covers.
- Motion pictures, movies, videogames.
- Websites, as long as the art is not the primary element of the webpage.
- Print, electronic, or web-based advertisements for the product in which it features.
The artistic content may not be:
- Sold as part of a stock art, clip art product, or individually.
- Used as the base for any derivative work, disassembled, altered.
- Resold, rent or donated/distributed separately.
- Used to create a logo/trademark
- Used in a way that offends the artist moral rights (no pornographic, obscene, political, or immoral material)
The Licensee may not modify the image without the artist’s explicit permission, except for rotating or scaling the image to fit the text and page layout of the project as far as the proportions are respected and the signature is legible. You cannot colorize, alter, cut or change the image in any other way without permission.
The artist’s name and website (Jozsef Tothi/ digitaletrigan.com) must always appear in the product’s credits.
Thank you, feel free to contact me for questions at email@example.com